A guitar method book for classical guitar teachers and their students by Matthew Hinsley.
This volume includes:
- A digitally-mastered CD that features all 37 selections in this book.
- Musical scores which have been carefully sequenced from beginning to advanced, including16 original, groovy pieces, and 21 well-known classics.
- Exercises for strengthening technical skills.
- Notes on how to guide students through specific beginning pieces.
- Thorough explanations on advanced techniques, such as memorization and visualization.
- And even more tips and tools that will help your child enjoy and master the classical guitar!